Wheel Bearing Puller, Ford - ProMAXX Tommy ProKit
Ford Explorer and Taurus - Designed to remove the bearing assembly in under three minutes.
Removing wheel bearings from the Ford Explorer and Taurus can rob your operation of precious productivity. Introducing Tommy, a unique device design engineered and manufactured by ProMAXX. Other wheels bearing methods and tools currently available are seriously flawed trying to remove the bearing at an angle resulting in racking and locking the bearing it into the control arm (knuckle). Tommy has three robust push rods that land flat on the backplate (not the axle) triangulating the force delivering a tremendous amount of energy to remove the bearing straight and parallel to the bearing housing, precisely the way it was installed at the factory.
- It does not require the removal of the control arm (knuckle).
- It does not exert any pressure on the axle or axle assembly.
- It does not require vehicle alignment or re-alignment after use.
- Designed to remove the bearing assembly in under three minutes.
- Do not have to remove the knuckle and re-align the drive train (saving up to 3 hours on the repair).
All of ProMAXX tools are performance engineered; laser-focused on productivity, your productivity! If it does not pay for itself after the first two to three uses, we don’t produce it. As always, ProMAXX provides free unlimited technical support for all ProMAXX tooling.